Because ensuring your protection in the processing of personal data is an important objective for us, we have taken all necessary steps to comply with the standards imposed by EU Regulation 2016/679 (https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/en/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679) and any other legislation in force in Romania.
An important step in achieving this objective is to inform you about how your data will be processed (processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction).
Who we are. www.transilvania-analytics.com belongs to Transilvania Analytics SRL, a company with its registered office at 15 Colinei Street, Babutiu, Vultureni, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, registered at the Trade Register under no. J12/2106/2020 and with Unique Registration Code 42800432, hereinafter referred to as “Transilvania Analytics” or the “Company“.
We can be contacted using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data collection/ types of data
- Collected automatically after accessing (of type)
- IP address
- Date and time of access
- Time difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the application (specific website)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Volume of data transferred
- Requested access to the website
- Browser, language settings, browser version, operating system and surface
- Collected after filling in the registration form:
- Surname and first name;
- E-mail address;
- Phone number;
- Purpose of data processing
Data collected through the www.transilvania-analytics.com (“the Site“), are processed for the following purposes:
- For marketing purposes, to promote the services offered by the Company.
- To improve the products and services offered;
- For defending the legitimate interests of Transilvania Analytics
For the protection of our legitimate interests (In case of exceptional situations such as cyber attacks that may jeopardize the security of the Site or in case the information is requested by competent public institutions in order to solve ongoing investigations, we reserve the right to process the information concerned).
- Legal basis of processing:
- In the case of data collected following the completion of the contact form, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1, lit. b), namely: “processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract”.
- In the case of data collected via cookie files, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1, lit. a), namely: “the data subject has given his consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes”.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
The period of time your data will be preserved is limited and will be determined by the period necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the data are processed.
At the end of the storage period of personal data, the Company will delete/destroy these data from the processing and storage means, a process that will be carried out in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
- Transfer to third parties
If we are legally obliged to do so or if necessary to protect a legitimate interest, we may disclose certain personal data to public authorities.
The data processing will only take place within the European Union and will not be transferred to third countries.
- Your rights
- Right of access to data. You have the right to access your data that we process or control, or copies thereof. You also have the right to obtain information from us on the nature, processing and disclosure of such data.
- The right to rectify data. You have the right to have your data that we process or control rectified if it is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure of data. You have the right to have your data that we process or control deleted.
- The right to restrict data processing. You have the right to restrict the processing of your data that we process or control.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your data by us or on our behalf.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to obtain a different controller of your data that we process or control.
- The right to withdraw consent. In situations where we process your data with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing prior to withdrawal.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the processing of personal data (National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing – ANSPDCP) about the processing of your data by us or on our behalf.
- Final provisions
To exercise your rights and, where we process your data with your consent, to withdraw your consent, please contact us at the contact details below. Also, to the extent that you need further information or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Without prejudice to your right to contact the supervisory authority at any time, you can contact us in advance at the email address email@example.com and we will make every effort to resolve any issues.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data. In Romania, the contact details of the data protection supervisory authority are as follows:
National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing 28-30 G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru, 1st sector, Bucharest 010336, Romania, Phone: +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org